The National Association of Community Health Centers’ (NACHC) Community Health Institute (CHI) is one of the biggest and the most important yearly conferences for health centers and professionals in the general medical community. Taking place in Chicago on August 28-30th, the 2016 NACHC CHI expo will host over 2,000 community health center managers, clinicians, employees, practice management professionals, board members and leaders – bring all of these professionals together to collaborate and address key matters in today’s health and medical climate.
The 2016 NACHC CHI event is set to be one of the biggest so far, with topics ranking from FQHC billing reimbursements to meeting today’s digital demands in tele-medicine. There has been a large growth in health care centers which aim to meet the growing demands for primary care services. The inconceivable changes in the social insurance environment get under way by the Affordable Healthcare Act’s implementation. The ACT raises a wealth of new issues for Community Health Centers and their patients in every aspect ranging from operations, finance, business, marketing and event management. The NACHC CHI expo aims to unite the most informative people and give one. The apparatuses to stay strategically competitive in the new Health Insurance Marketplace.
NACHC CHI Topics of Discussion
It is a great opportunity for health centers to attend this meeting. The attendees will have the chance to learn be more informed and updated about various issues in the current medical climate. Some of these issues include:
- Various funding opportunities
- Outreach, marketing and enrollment opportunities
- Negotiating and socializing with contracts with a pre-planned way and vendors
- Workforce which includes veterans and succession planning
- Clinical care group integration
- PCMH recognition and accreditation
- Tele-behavioral health
- Trust, quality, compliance and sustainability
It is a great idea for health center practices and medical professionals to attend NACHC CHI expo because one gets to interact with lots of industry thought-leaders, discover and leverage new resources, and learn great insights on cutting-edge ideas.
Expo Events at the 2016 NACHC CHI Conference
This 2016 expo, the NACHC CHI conference will focus on the following events:
- Hiring, growing and retaining a strong workforce
- Realizing the full benefits of affordable care act
- How to build a strong community with the social media
- Helping to influence the future of health centers through strategic thinking
- All information in detail related to FTCA
- How to manage better quality with persistence at a lower cost and an amazing experience
All in all, attending the NACHC CHI expo in August is a great choice for any healthcare professional seeking to learn and grow in the industry.