Mailing machines are very crucial for any business that seeks to establish a cutting-edge mailroom that thrives in managing outbound postage. As a business, meeting all the mailing system requirements of your company and its deliveries is important.
It is therefore important that you have a reliable mailing system that is designed with the right technology and mailing machines. Below is a review of five different models of mailing machines that can be used to dramatically increase the production value of your business’ mailroom.
1. Neopost/Hasler IM6000 Postage Meter
This is the next generation mailing machine that incorporates the latest technology to improve efficiency and productivity in any business. The Neopost/Hasler IM6000 machine has several features that enable it to be reliable, cost effective and easy to operate. You can be able to install apps and connect to internet thus making business management more efficient.
- Has 5.7” control panel that is adjustable
- Has processing speed of up-to 300 letters per minute
- Up-to 100,000 imprints
- Internet and analogue phone connections
- 110 volts and 50-60Hz electrical requirements
- Meter, permit, seal only and date stamp print modes
- Dual pump and jet spray sealing system with 5 level adjustment
You can find this mailing machine, as well as other high end postage meters and mailing machines for sale at WalzEQ.com.
2. Pitney Bowes DA80f Address Printer
Investing in the Pitney Bowes DA80f address printer for your business will guarantee you operational efficiency and good response rates. This is because the printer is designed with the latest technology that enables you to process about 22,000 email pieces in 1hr. Due to the several benefits that the address printer has such as high speed USB connections and Ethernet, quick print and allows increased mail thickness is sure to make your business mailroom efficient.
- Print resolutions of up-to 600 dpi
- Print area of 239mm by 38mm
- Black and/or spot print color
- 16 fonts available
- Up-to 6.3mm media thickness
- 24,000 max pieces per month volume
3. Pitney Bowes Relay 5000 Folding Machine
The Pitney Bowes Relay 5000 folding machine is a great choice for a business looking for mid-volume mailer. Designed with cutting edge technology, the machine is capable of inserting, folding and sealing 62,400 envelopes every month. This advanced mailing machine enables you to meet high security and accuracy level when sending important documents to your customers.
- Throughput of 4000 per hour
- 1D bar scanning
- 350 sheet feeder capacity
- 350 insert feeder capacity
- 250 envelope capacity
- 3.5” by 6.37” to 6.5” by 10.5” letter envelope sizes
- 6.5” by 6.37” to 10.5” by 13” flat envelope sizes
- 100 flat envelope capacity
4. Hasler WJPRO / Neopost IJ-15K Postage Meter
The Hasler WJPRO (also known as the Neopost IJ-15K) postage meter machine is designed with features that minimize paper jam to ensure continual productivity. It comes with various features that includes processing speed of up-to 15,000 envelopes per hour, status light for monitoring, automatic thickness adjustment and short paper path.
- Built-in automatic label dispenser
- 350ml ink reservoir capacity
- 13″L x 18″D x 13.5″H system dimensions
- Analogue phone connectivity
- 120 volts and 60Hz electrical requirements
Visit HaslerInc.com for more information about this cutting-edge postage meter machine.
5. Data-Pac Advanced Curve Postage Meter
The Data-Pac Advanced Curve is a cutting-edge mailing machine that has an OCR camera system that is capable of reading up-to 6000 per hour addresses. The Advance Curve postage meter machine has multi-task 15” touch screen and eSmart-mail software that makes the machine an intelligent envelope processing system.
By understanding the nature of the business, you will be able to get the right mailing system that will have all the functionality that you require to improve the productivity of your business and serve your customers well.